4 days training from the 30th July – 2nd August 2019 at Vijay International School from 9am – 4pm
The Tourism Department in collaboration with the Seychelles Hospitality and Tourism Association (SHTA) is organising a four day training from for small Tourism establishment owners and managers on Praslin .
The training costs Rs1500 per person and will include refreshments and lunch.
At the end of the training, all participants will be issued with a Certificate of Participation.
The training consists of the following topics:
- Basic Bookkeeping
- Basic Marketing
- Adding the Creole touch to food and drinks
- Reservation Techniques
- Basic Housekeeping and Bed Making Techniques
- Customer Care and Etiquette
- Managing Guests Expectations and Intercultural Awareness
- Advantages of the Seychelles Sustainable Tourism Label (SSTL Label)
- The Seychelles Secrets
- Waste Management and Sustainability practices
- Safety Awareness for small establishments
- Data Collection and Policy Development
If interested please call Diana Quatre on 4286537 at the Tourism Department or email Natalie du Buisson – SHTA member email@example.com for reservations. Payment should be made on the first day of training.